Type of Loyalty program: supermarket, food
Type of purchasing: online, offline
Used by: ALDI (a syllabic abbreviation for Albrecht Diskont). The Aldi group operates over 10,000 stores worldwide. Aldi Nord and Aldi Süd - are two divisions of the retail chain. Aldi Nord operates in Denmark, France, the Benelux countries, Portugal, Spain and Poland, while Aldi Süd operates in Ireland, the United Kingdom, Hungary, Switzerland, Australia, China, Italy, Austria and Slovenia. Both Aldi Nord (as Trader Joe's) and Aldi Süd (as Aldi) also operate in the United States.
Model of Loyalty program: rewards schemes. ALDI loyalty programs differ from each other, they are different for different countries (for example, ALDI vouchers scheme in UK, ALDI Christmas Savings in Ireland)
Type of medium: card, voucher
Rewards schemes: savings
Additional perks: ALDI Mobile (Aldi Talk Service, also known as "MEDIONmobile"). Persists only in Australia, Germany and the Netherlands.
As part of its loyalty program, ALDI offers switching from any cellular operator while keeping your number. The tariff plans offered by ALDI include rewards for customers. Brand slogan for Strike Gold with ALDImobile
Type of membership: free for the asking
Type of card: gift card, saving card
Program validity period: unlimited
Rewards points: no points
Tiers: no tiers
Mobile version: yes
Apps: ALDI UK App
ALDI has a high position in sales of FMCG products in the UK. That's why a local mobile app ALDI UK has been released for stores in the UK. The app allows you to make all kinds of purchases from kitchen utensils to sports and DIY products.
The app allows you to:
- Choose from a catalog of products at bargain prices
- Order products online
- Create your own selection of your favorite wine of 6 or more bottles
- Order home delivery
- Search for your nearest ALDI store using the search engine.
- Share reviews and recommendations of ALDI products with your friends through social media channels.
Denmark, France, the Benelux countries, Portugal, Spain and Poland, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Hungary, Switzerland, Australia, China, Italy, Austria, Slovenia, United States, Australia
Description of Loyalty program:
ALDI does not have a single loyalty program for its customers. The general idea of this retail chain is a hard discounter with minimum advertising and maintenance costs. This strategy has been successful enough to allow ALDI to take a leading position in food and convenience retailing in Europe and the United States. ALDI stores have no superfluous staff and the design of the halls is reduced to a functional minimum. Only recently ALDI began to accept bank cards.
Nevertheless, in order to keep up with the worldwide trend of working with customers, ALDI introduces in some of its locations some semblance of a loyalty program. For example, in the Republic of Ireland there is the ALDI Christmas Savings program.
Aldi Christmas Savings program
The official web page of the program https://www.aldisavings.ie/
The ALDI Christmas Savings program is a savings program for a target account for a year or more. The program allows you to save an amount of money (up to €500) to spend on Christmas shopping.
In order to become a member of this program you must:
- Get a saving card. This can be done in the ALDI store or online on the web page
- Register the card in the program. You can do it online at https://www.aldisavings.ie/register. Please note that you can save money on the card without registration, but you can only write off the accumulated amount for purchases from the registered card. In addition, registration protects your savings from loss or fraud - if you lose your card, you won't lose your savings.
- Top up your account at the checkout. Top up the card at your will, just tell the cashier that you want to put money on the account. NOTE! ALDI does not currently offer an online top-up service.
How do I spend Aldi Christmas Savings?
Spend your savings at any time for 5 years. The savings can be spent on Christmas shopping in ALDI stores at special prices. You can also spend your savings on any other day of the year. You can use your card in any store in the Republic of Ireland.
How do I register for Aldi Christmas Savings?
To register, simply pick up a savings card in store and register the 13 digit code at веб страница https://www.aldisavings.ie/register
To do this, you will need to provide your personal information and agree to the rules of the program.
Address: 67/68 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2. Our VAT
Phone number: 8294035J
ALDI's social media addresses vary by country of presence.