What is TJX Rewards access program?
The TJX Loyalty Program consists of large and fast rewards for using Synchrony banking products on Net Purchases. TJX Rewards® Credit Card or TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard® rewards cover a lot of product groups including clothes, home goods, automobiles, electronics and sports, paid medical procedures and services and more.
Synchrony is a consumer financial services company in the United States, providing customized financing programs in key industries including retail, healthcare, auto loans, travel and housing. The company's activities are described in detail at www.synchrony.com. The loyalty program itself is described on the webpage: tjxrewards.com
Synchrony credit cardholders (TJX Rewards® Credit Card or TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard®) earn points for net purchases made with those credit cards. Net purchases are purchases of goods or services less any returns or refunds.
TJX Rewards is 5 points for every $1. Earn 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else Mastercard is accepted.
How to redeem TJX rewards points?
To redeem TJX rewards points you need to accumulate a certain number of points for purchases and when the threshold is reached the certificate will be issued.
For every 1,000 points earned you will get $10 Reward Certificate.
This certificate can be redeemed for purchases in the Net Purchases within 2 years. The loyalty program is valid at T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Homesense stores in the United States and online at any participating e-commerce site operating under any of the above brands. Net Purchases is continually expanding its range of products and services.
What is TJX rewards credit card phone number?
Very often the question arises what is the phone number of the TJX Rewards credit card. The thing is that the contact number is not listed on Synchrony's website. It is very difficult to find it in the loyalty program rules. The phone number can be found on the back of the TJX Rewards credit card. But how to call this number if the card is lost?
Call 1-877-890-3150 for the TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard® credit card
Call 1-800-952-6133 for the TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard® credit card.
The call to this number is free. An operator can help you get all the information you need or help with your TJX credit card or rewards questions.
Note: When you call these numbers, they are monitored. For quality control purposes, the phone conversation between you and the u worker is listened to and recorded.
When should I call TJX credit card phone number?
Be sure to call the callback numbers immediately if you discover that your card has been lost. If your card is lost, stolen, or used without your consent, you must report it immediately.
You should call the feedback numbers within 30 days if you find an error in personal information, certificates, information coming from TJX.
You should also call customer service if you want to bury your account. You can close your account at any time by paying the full amount owed.
TJX rewards credit card customer service
TJX credit card customer service: Card Security. P.O. Box 740237. Atlanta, GA 30374-0237
Spanish Assistance at Puerto-Rico: For information or help redeeming your rewards, please call the toll-free number on the back of your TJX Rewards® Credit Card or TJX Rewards® Platinum Mastercard®
How do I get my TJX rewards certificate?
To receive a certificate, you need to accumulate 1,000 points in your account. Points can be earned:
- when shopping at a family of TJX stores 5 points per $1 spent
- When shopping with a card at any other place that accepts Mastercard, 1 point will be earned per $1 spent
Once your points reach or exceed 1,000, the certificate will be issued within 48 hours. Please note that you cannot receive more than 10 certificates per day.
Important: Sometimes points earned on purchases made at tjmaxx.com, marshalls.com, homegoods.com or sierra.com may take longer to be credited to your account.
Where can I check TJX rewards certificate balance?
If you want to check the balance of your certificates, you need to get access. There are several ways to access Rewards Certificates.
1. Digital access at tjxrewards.com (and at checkout at tjmaxx.com, marshalls.com and homegoods.com). TJX Rewards credit card holders can now receive their Rewards Certificates within 48 hours of receiving them. You can view/access your rewards on tjxrewards.com, on the Rewards & Offers tab.
2. Access on the T.J. Maxx. Access works the same way in the Marshalls and HomeGoods apps. For instructions on how to link your card visit: tjxrupdates.tjxrewards.com
3. By email. Paperless electronic statements can be emailed once a month, or within 48 hours of receiving them.
4. By mail. You can receive paper Rewards certificates in the mail each month. Please note that the Rewards Certificates you receive by mail are duplicates of your digital Rewards Certificates and take longer to arrive in the mail. Therefore, if you have already used your certificate digitally, the paper one may come late and contain the full amount, but in fact it has already been spent. Certificate balance may only be redeemed one time (based on Certificate Number), even if delivered in multiple formats. You can check your balance and availability of actual certificates in your personal account at tjxrewards.com.