McDonald's Food for Thoughts is a customer experience survey with a tasty reward for participating. To improve its performance, McDonald's wants honest feedback from its customers. Tell us how we did - McDonald's encourages its customers. And to attract as much as possible those who want to leave a feedback the company rewards all participants with vouchers for getting their favorite meal at McDonald's restaurants. Let's take a look at the conditions for taking the survey and getting free McD food.
- Food for Thought McDonalds Survey - what's the action?
- How to take the survey at mcdfoodforthoughts.com
- How to take advantage of the McDonald's survey rewards offer
Food for Thought McDonalds Survey - what's the action?
McDonald's Food for Thought McDonalds promotion allows loyal customers to receive rewards for completing a satisfaction survey at www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com. The reward is a voucher to receive a meal from the McDonald's menu at a reduced price of £1.99. The offer includes one Big Mac or Filet-o-Fish or Vegetable Deluxe and one medium fries or salad. You can choose whichever you prefer.
Please note that the set of rewards dishes differs from region to region. For example, UK and Irish customers can get the following meals.
McDonalds Survey UK: One Big Mac or Vegetable Deluxe or Filet-o-Fish and salad or one medium fries for £1.99.
McDonalds Survey Ireland: One Big Mac or Vegetable Deluxe or Filet-o-Fish and Salad or one medium fries for £3.90.
Every time you buy a meal at a McDonald's restaurant, you get a receipt. It has a 12-digit unique code or a 4-digit code on it.
On the survey web page at www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com you need to enter the code and answer a couple of simple questions. The questions will take no more than 5 minutes to answer.
Official website of the survey:www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com
Promoter: McDonald's Restaurants Limited. 11/59 High Road, East Finchley, London, N2 8AW.
How to take the survey at mcdfoodforthoughts.com
To take the survey at mcdfoodforthoughts.com you need to:
- Make a purchase at a McDonald's restaurant.
- Use the code on your receipt to complete the McD Food For Thoughts survey.
- You must be over 16 years old to take the survey
- This survey is only valid for the people living in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- Receive a free meal coupon for a special offer.
There are two ways to take part in the McD Food For Thoughts survey.
- Four-digit entry code, order date, time of order and amount spent.
- A 12-digit alphanumeric McDonald's Survey Coupon Code & Amount Spent.
The availability of the code on the receipt depends on the region of sale.
How To Find McdFoodForThoughts Enter Code?
The code on the receipt is located here
What does FF mean on Mcdonald’s receipt? FF means “fast food.”
Benefits of the Food for McDonald's survey
The advantage of the McDonald's survey (compared to, for example, the KFC survey, seeyourKFC survey) is that you have two months to complete the survey (not three days like theKFC survey). So you have to fill out the survey at www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com within 60 days of receiving your receipt. This is very convenient.
The second indisputable advantage is that you are guaranteed a voucher for a delicious meal at a McDonald's restaurant when you complete the survey. You don't have to participate in a coupon draw (like theTescoView survey, for example), or wait a long time for a winner to be determined (like atMYMAIL REWARDS).
Another benefit is that you can receive an offer voucher from McDonald's as many times as you shop at restaurants in this food chain. There is no limit to the number of rewards per month.
Also an advantage is that there is no minimum purchase amount. That is, you can buy the cheapest dish from the menu about McDonald's and still get a discount voucher!
We'd also like to mention a good selection of McDonald's menu items that you can grab for a reward: a Big Mac or Filet-o-Fish or Vegetable Deluxe and one medium fries or salad. Agreed, these choices won't bore you for long.
How to take advantage of the McDonald's survey rewards offer
To take advantage of the £1.99 discount offer at a McDonald's restaurant, you must:
- Before participating in the survey, customers should buy a meal from a McDonald's store
- Complete the survey at mcdfoodforthoughts.com and receive a voucher offer with a 12-digit alphanumeric participation code and QR code
- Scan the QR code for the offer at a digital kiosk
- Or enter the 12-digit alphanumeric offer code manually on the voucher at a digital kiosk
- Or show the QR-code or 12-digit alphanumeric participation code on the voucher to the employee at a McDonald's restaurant
Important: use the offer until 23:59 of the expiry date indicated on the voucher.
This offer may only be used once per customer. Discount cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.