Type of Loyalty program: supermarket, food
Type of purchasing: online, offline
Used by: Waitrose & Partners (Waitrose & Partners Limited of Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8YA)
Model of Loyalty program: myWaitrose membership. Allows you to save money on purchases of certain items. All members of the scheme must be residents of England, Scotland, Wales or the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or over.
Type of medium: card (myWaitrose card), voucher, personalized voucher, the myWaitrose account, coupons
Rewards schemes: savings
Additional perks: myWaitrose exclusive savings
As an additional benefit, the Waitrose loyalty program offers you the "myWaitrose exclusive savings" offer. This offer is exclusively for registered myWaitrose customers. the offer allows you to save on certain products - meat, fish, cheese and delicatessen. Note two important rules:
- this part of Waitrose's loyalty programme is only available in certain stores (only in Waitrose & Partners stores on the UK mainland and Channel Islands and online at waitrose.com, excluding petrol stations, Welcome Break and petrol stations).
- Savings offers can only be used in-store.
The good news is that myWaitrose exclusive savings can be used in conjunction with other myWaitrose coupons.
Type of membership: free for the asking
Type of card: card, gift card
Program validity period: unlimited
Rewards points: no points
Tiers: no tiers
Mobile version: yes
The Waitrose&Partners app allows you to shop in the Waitrose network of stores. All you have to do is install the app and create an account. You can also use the app to quickly and easily sign up for the myWaitrose loyalty program or connect to your existing account.
Benefits and features of the Waitrose&Partners app
- Easy registration for the myWaitrose loyalty program
- Virtual loyalty card
- Apple Wallet
- Single account for website and app (Start a purchase on our app and complete it on waitrose.com - or vice versa. Your cart contents and account information will automatically sync)
- Search and select products and merchandise
- Advanced product information in the offline store (use the app to find out information about products you like and read reviews)
- Favorites (the products you have previously bought online will be automatically added to Favorites)
- Purchase history
- Locate a store near you
- Door Delivery
- Click & Collect (free)
- Waitrose Entertaining (assortment of holiday specials to order)
- Quick checkout (Touch ID and Face ID for secure authentication at checkout).
- User-friendly interface. Quick actions on the home screen (search, cart and offers)
- Optimized for iPad
- Order calendar
Country (region): England, Scotland, Wales or the Channel Islands
myWaitrose Loyalty program
The myWaitrose loyalty program is owned by Waitrose & Partners (formally Waitrose Limited. It is a popular British supermarket brand, founded in 1904 as Waite, Rose & Taylor, later shortened to Waitrose. The company also exports to 52 countries and has a presence in the Middle East. Today Waitrose has more than four hundred stores across the UK. The Waitrose brand format includes 65 "little Waitrose" stores and supermarkets. Prices in the chain are competitive with Tesco, a chain of mid-range stores.
The myWaitrose loyalty program allows you to save on purchases. The basis of the program is a card (virtual or plastic).
How do I get a Waitrose plastic card?
To get a Waitrose plastic card you need to register. How to do this we have specifically described in detail on the page How to register in the myWaitrose loyalty program?
After successful registration, a request for a plastic card is sent. It takes 3 days (and another 5-7 days to deliver it). That is the amount of time it takes since each new plastic card is created individually. To reduce the amount of plastic, Waitrose recommends that all customers use the digital myWaitrose card. Not only does it have the advantage of being eco-friendly, but it's also instant issuance. You don't have to wait long to start enjoying the benefits of the loyalty program.
It takes 3 days for you to request a plastic card (and another 5-7 days for it to be delivered). Each new plastic card is generated individually as we look to reduce the amount of plastic in use across our business. We would encourage all customers to use a digital myWaitrose card instead which can be downloaded immediately and is more environmentally friendly.
What are myWaitrose vouchers?
Each registered member of myWaitrose loyalty program receives vouchers that can be exchanged for a discount on a certain product.
Vouchers can be regular and personalized. Vouchers are not transferable to other purchasers.
Each voucher has a barcode that can be scanned (the same as the product). The voucher barcode is displayed in a pop-up message from the voucher wallet. This barcode (a screenshot of the voucher) must be scanned at the checkout when paying. If you have trouble scanning the voucher, contact a partner in the store.
How to print myWaitrose voucher?
You can also print a myWaitrose voucher at home to use in-store. To do this, go to your My Voucher wallet, then select the voucher and click the button labeled "Use Now in Store". The voucher will then be displayed in a pop-up modal window with a link at the bottom that reads "Print Voucher." Select this option and follow the instructions to print normally.
What are personalised vouchers?
Personalized vouchers are offered to loyal customers registered in the myWaitrose program to get additional savings. These vouchers do not appear in your account right away - it may take 1-2 months or more for your shopping preferences to become clear. You'll need to activate your myWaitrose card regularly when you shop with us - that's how your Purchase History will be filled in.
Personalized vouchers appear every week, this week is called the "Offer Window". You can select two vouchers each week through the myWaitrose online hub. "The Offer Window begins on Wednesday and ends at 11:59 p.m. the following Tuesday. Once you choose vouchers, you can redeem them in-store by scanning the voucher barcode on your cell phone or by applying the vouchers to an online order.
Properties of personalized vouchers:
- For one-time use only
- Based on your individual preferences
- For the purchase of the product listed on the voucher only (but the voucher can be exchanged for a product of a similar product category; e.g. cookies for crackers).
You can only receive personalized vouchers if:
- You have an active Waitrose.com account and a myWaitrose or myPartnership card associated with that account
- You use your myWaitrose or myPartnership card when making transactions in Waitrose. The last purchase payment is not older than four months
Please note that personalized vouchers are a bonus offer and even regular purchases with the myWaitrose or myPartnership card do not guarantee you will receive personalized vouchers.
Vouchers are not credited and cannot be used on purchases:
- Waitrose & Partners Food, Health and Drinks magazines,
- infant formula (0-6 months),
- disposable bags,
- cell phone recharges,
- e-Top up vouchers,
- lottery tickets,
- gift vouchers,
- parking fees,
- delivery charges
Also, vouchers cannot be used for purchases at Waitrose Cellar, Florist, Garden, Entertaining, Counters or Foodhall.
Please note that personalized vouchers are subject to a minimum spend condition for online purchases. The minimum spend amount is calculated after the voucher discount is applied.
Phone number: 0207 565 3000