Savings can be added at any time in participating Iceland and The Food Warehouse stores by way of cash and/or debit/credit card payment. You can also top-up your Savings online.
- Register or sign in at https://www.iceland.co.uk/bonus-card
- Visit 'My Account' and view 'Bonus Card'.
- Select 'Top up Bonus Card'
You will need to register for / login to your online shopping account and you can then top-up your Savings using a debit/credit card or via PayPal. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for your Savings to be added to your Bonus Card.
how to register for / login to your online shopping account.
The maximum amount of Savings (including bonuses) allowed on your Bonus Card is £1,000. No interest is added to any Savings held on your Bonus Card. If you participate in a Bonus Card rewards promotional, the maximum reward you can receive during the promotion is £1,000. No interest is added to this.
Savings cannot be added to your Bonus Card until you have completed your registration. You can add Savings in store and online.
Members of the Savings Scheme will receive a £1 bonus each time an aggregate of £20 of Savings is added to your Savings balance (in one or a series of transactions). Once a Savings milestone is met, the milestone will be reset and a further total of £20 of Savings must be added to your Savings balance (in one or a series of transactions) to receive your next £1 bonus. Bonuses or other promotional amounts added by Iceland do not count towards a £20 milestone. Each £1 bonus will be automatically added to your Savings balance within 48 hours of meeting a £20 milestone.
Savings can ONLY be used to purchase products in participating Iceland and The Food Warehouse stores or online at groceries.iceland.co.uk. You cannot use the Savings card outside of Iceland stores or Iceland's online shopping site.
Your Bonus Card will automatically expire 24 months after the last time you use it and any remaining balance will expire and will not be retrievable. If you would like to keep your balance for longer than this, please give us a call via the Helpline.
Savings for Exclusive brand Slimming World
Slimming World creates a selection of meals, soups, meats and sauces - helping you to stay on track without any stress. Satisfy your appetite even on the hungriest of days! We have hundreds of choices of completely Free Foods that are there for the taking; no weighing, no calculating, no estimating, no counting and not a point or a unit in sight! You can use your Savings to purchase products of Slimming World.
Sreenshot of official Slimming World range.
FAQ: Iceland Bonus Card's Balance and Savings
How can I check my Iceland bonus card? / How do I check my balance on my Iceland Bonus Card?
Checking the balance on your Iceland Bonus Card is straightforward. Here are the methods you can use:
If you've registered your Bonus Card on the Iceland Foods website, you can log in to your account. Once logged in, navigate to the Bonus Card section, and you should be able to view your current balance there.
Visit any Iceland store. Present your Bonus Card at the checkout or customer service desk and ask the staff member to check the balance for you.
Every time you shop at Iceland and use your Bonus Card, your receipt will usually show the current balance of your card.
You can contact Iceland's customer service by phone or other provided contact methods. After verifying some details, they should be able to provide you with your card's balance.
How does iceland bonus card prices work?
The Iceland Bonus Card is not a traditional loyalty card where you earn points on purchases. Instead, it's more of a savings card with bonus features. Here's how it works:
- Loading Money: You can choose to load money onto your Bonus Card. This can be done either in-store or online if you've registered your card on the Iceland Foods website.
- Bonus Offers: Occasionally, Iceland runs promotions where they offer a bonus when you save a certain amount onto your card. For example, if you load £20 onto your card during a promotion, Iceland might add an additional bonus amount, say £1, to your card. The exact bonus amount and conditions can vary based on the promotion.
- Using Your Savings: The money you load onto your Bonus Card (including any bonus amounts) can be used to pay for purchases in Iceland and The Food Warehouse stores. When you're at the checkout, you can inform the cashier that you'd like to use your Bonus Card balance, and they'll deduct the appropriate amount from it.
- No Points System: Unlike many loyalty cards that operate on a points system, the Iceland Bonus Card operates on direct savings and bonuses. You don't earn points for purchases; instead, you get direct monetary bonuses based on promotions.
- Special Offers: By registering your Bonus Card, you might also receive personalized offers or promotions, which can provide additional savings or benefits when shopping.
- Protection: If you register your card online, it provides protection for your balance in case the card is lost or stolen. This means if you lose your card, you won't lose the money saved on it.
How does Iceland Bonus Card savings work?
The Iceland Bonus Card primarily functions as a savings card with added bonus features. Here's how the savings aspect of the card works:
- Loading Money: You have the option to load or save money onto your Bonus Card. This can be done in two main ways:
- In-Store: When shopping at an Iceland store, you can inform the cashier that you'd like to add a specific amount of money to your Bonus Card. They will then add this amount to your card.
- Online: If you've registered your Bonus Card on the Iceland Foods website, you can log in to your account and add money to your card online.
- Bonus on Savings: From time to time, Iceland runs special promotions where they offer a bonus when you save a certain amount onto your card. For instance, if there's a promotion where you get a £1 bonus for every £10 you load onto your card, and you decide to load £10, Iceland will add an additional £1, making your total balance £11.
- Using Your Savings: The money you've saved on your Bonus Card, including any bonus amounts you've earned, can be used to pay for your purchases in Iceland and The Food Warehouse stores. When checking out, simply inform the cashier that you'd like to use the balance on your Bonus Card, and the appropriate amount will be deducted from your card's balance.
- No Expiry on Savings: As of my last update, the money you save on the Bonus Card doesn't expire. However, any specific bonus amounts added through promotions might have terms and conditions, so it's essential to be aware of any associated expiry dates.
- Protection of Savings: If you register your Bonus Card online, it provides a layer of protection for your balance. This means that if your card is lost or stolen, the money saved on it is protected, and you can usually get a replacement card with your balance intact.
Is it Iceland's Bonus Card Christmas Savings scheme in 2023?
Yes, in 2023, Iceland's Bonus Card Christmas Savings scheme offers cardholders a special promotion. By adding £100 to their card by November 3, customers can receive a £15 bonus, credited by November 24. This is in addition to the regular benefit of earning £1 for every £20 deposited. The accumulated amount, including bonuses, can be spent in-store, online, and via the app at both Iceland and The Food Warehouse until December 23.
How does Iceland Bonus Card top up work?
The Iceland Bonus Card allows you to "top up" or load money onto the card, which can then be used for purchases in Iceland and The Food Warehouse stores. Here's how the top-up process works:
While shopping at an Iceland store, approach the checkout. Inform the cashier that you'd like to top up or load a specific amount onto your Bonus Card. The cashier will process this for you, and the amount you specified will be added to your card. You can pay for the top-up using cash, debit, or credit card. Your receipt will typically show the amount added and your new Bonus Card balance.
If you've registered your Bonus Card on the Iceland Foods website, you can top up your card online.
- Log in to your account on the Iceland website.
- Navigate to the Bonus Card section.
- Follow the prompts or instructions to add money to your card.
- You can use a debit or credit card to load money onto your Bonus Card online.
Bonus on Top-Up: Occasionally, Iceland runs promotions where they offer a bonus when you top up a certain amount onto your card. For example, if there's a promotion where you get a £1 bonus for every £10 you load, and you top up £10, Iceland might add an additional £1 as a bonus, making your total balance £11.
Using Your Top-Up: Once you've topped up your Bonus Card, you can use the balance (including any bonus amounts) to pay for your purchases in Iceland and The Food Warehouse stores. When you're ready to pay, inform the cashier that you'd like to use your Bonus Card balance, and they'll deduct the appropriate amount.
Can I Withdraw My Money From The Iceland Bonus Card?
No, you cannot directly withdraw money from the Iceland Bonus Card in the form of cash or a refund to a bank account. The money loaded onto the Bonus Card is intended to be used for purchases at Iceland and The Food Warehouse stores.
However, you can use the balance on your Bonus Card to pay for items in-store. When you're at the checkout, inform the cashier that you'd like to use the balance on your Bonus Card, and they will deduct the appropriate amount from your card's balance to cover your purchase.
I've lost my card, what should I do?
If you have lost your Bonus Card or if you have had it stolen you will need to call our Customer Service Team on 0800 328 0800 as soon as possible so we can disable your card. We will send you a new card and key fob with a new number. Until we know it has been lost, we cannot put a block on anyone else using it.