Type of Loyalty program: sport
Type of purchasing: online, offline
Used by: The North Face, Inc, a division of VF Outdoor. It is an American company specializing in the production of high quality technological sports, mountain clothing, tourist equipment. The products are intended for mountaineers, climbers, tourists and people who lead an active and healthy lifestyle.
Model of Loyalty program: tiered rewards schemes, focuses on the principle that the more you spend, the more points you get in return.
Type of medium: app, account
Rewards schemes: rewards. Customer can earn Peak Points on purchases and by participating in branded events. Customer can redeem Peak Points to earn Rewards online or in-store.
Additional perks: The Community EVENTS. Customer can take part in one-of-a-kind experiences designed to help unplug and connect in real life. Two types of events are available: Endurance Challenge and Speaker Series (Athletes: Climbers, Skiers, Snowboarders, Runners). Customer can register for any events, the schedule of events is available on the website link.
Type of membership: for Free
Type of card: no card
Program validity period: unlimited
Rewards points: Peak Points
Tiers: There are three Vipeak Reward Levels. Milestones
- Basecamp Level (2,000 - 3,499 Peak Points) members earn a $20 reward.
- Halfdome Level (3,500 - 4,999 Peak Points) members earn a $25 reward.
- Summit Level (5,000 or more Peak Points) members earn a $30 reward
Mobile version: yes
Apps: The North Face. Size 244.7 MB. Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Supports Family Sharing (up to six family members can use this app). Languages English. Price Free.
Tagline: Shop iconic gear, get Rewards.
The North Face app allows you to get the most out of your VIPeak membership. It's a convenient tool for managing the benefits of The North Face loyalty program. Only with the app can you get the Never Stop Exploring reward.
Benefits of the North Face application
- Quick and easy access to your VIPeak account
- the ability to check the balance of VIPeak Point and Balance Awards.
- Early access to limited collections as well as gifts, milestones and more.
- High speed access to VIPeak in seconds by simply scanning your rights.
- Scan product barcodes in The North Face stores for quick access to product information (reviews, colors, sizes).
- personalized product and equipment recommendations based on your interests and preferences
- You can earn points by registering at National Parks and Monuments, The North Face shops, outlet stores, selected events and other locations.
- You will also earn extra points if you bring a friend via a personal link.
- When you purchase the last copy of our products (10 Pts for every $1 in an app).
Country (region): Loyalty Program VIPeak United States, Canada, UK.
Description of Loyalty program:
VIPeak Loyalty Program
The North Face Loyalty Program Reward is a special coupon issued to receive discounts on purchases at The North Face stores and on the official website www.thenorthface.com. These rewards are denoted by special conventional units - Peak Points. According to the terms and conditions of the Program, a Member can exchange Rewards for company products or pay part of a purchase. The Participant's Bonus account is not analogous to a current bank account or a gift card.
The special feature of the Program is that reward are accrued infrequently and quickly burned out and in order to take advantage of the Program advantages one should actively buy goods.
Another bright advantage of The North Face customer loyalty program is the organization of thematic events, in which the members of the program can take part. Events are designed for both athletes and people who lead active lifestyles. Participation in these programs provides additional bonuses.
How to get Reward The North Face Loyalty Program?
The North Face loyalty program rewards are available to registered members. Rewards are transferred up to three times for each year of Peak Points usage.
Peak Points windows:
- Window No1. November 1 - February 15
- Window No2. 16 February - 1 June
- Window No3. 2 June - 31 October
The reward message is sent to the e-mail address specified when creating an account in VIPeak program.
The period of validity of all rewards is six weeks from the moment an reward is issued (the exact date of expiration of rewards is specified at the moment of issue of rewards). At the end of this period the Awards will be burned out.
How to join The North Face loyalty program:
There are two different ways to sign up for the VIPeak program:
- online at www.thenorthface.com. You need to create a new account and specify required personal data (name, gender and email address). Then you need to confirm your registration by clicking the link in the letter sent to the specified e-mail address.
- In any of The North Face Store or The North Face Outlet shops you can fill in the form with your name and e-mail address. You will then receive an email asking you to confirm your membership request.
Upon completion of your registration, you will have full access to all the benefits of The North Face Loyalty Program Membership. You must have an account at www.thenorthface.com, which will also give you access to a bonus account with the Program. To create an account, go to www.thenorthface.com and click on the "My Account" button at the top of the homepage and provide information to create your account.
Passwords must contain:
- at least eight characters
- at least one numerical character
- at least 1 uppercase letter
- at least one lowercase letter
Options: Black Friday and Cyber Monday Page https://www.thenorthface.co.uk/black-friday.html
- Customer terms https://www.thenorthface.com/vipeak-rewards/terms.html
- phone 888-TNF-1968 / 888-863-1968
- Customer Service in United States: https://www.thenorthface.com/help.html
Social media: Instagram, Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest, You-Tube
Can I redeem my $20 voucher partly online and partly in The North Face’s outlet?